TK PREMIUM HYBRID WEFTS ARE NOW BEING SOLD BY THE INDIVIDUAL BUNDLE!
The TK Premium Hybrid Weft is the newest addition to the TK collection. It is much thinner than our original TK Hybrid Wefts and is a little bit thicker than traditional hand-tied wefts. The top of the TK Premium Hybrid Weft is made with a seamless band which allows it to lay flat to the head.
These wefts can be cut and customized to any head shape.
Our TK Premium Hybrid Wefts are 100% natural cuticle human hair.
Weight of ONE BUNDLE:
14"- 37.5 grams
18"- 45 grams
20"- 50 grams
22"- 62.5 grams
24"- 70 grams
The TK Premium Hybrid weft is sold by the bundle.
For an installation for added length and volume, we recommend 2-4 bundles of hair.
For an installation for added volume only, no length added, we recommend 1-2 bundles of hair.
* The amount of hair needed varies depending on length and thickness of your natural hair. For questions about what to order, please email email@example.com.
Use a sulfate-free shampoo and hair products.
Brush hair thoroughly multiple times a day.
Avoid spraying sunscreen and tanning solutions on wefts.
Sleep in a low bun or braid.
Never sleep on wet hair, as this will cause matting.
WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS, ONLY EXCHANGES FOR IN-STORE CREDIT
TOP KNOT EXTENSIONS RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied or have ordered the wrong color, we are more than happy to offer you an exchange for in-store credit. Exchanges must be made within 14 days of original purchase, must be unused, and in the original packaging.
*USED PRODUCT OR PRODUCT THAT IS OPENED AND NOT ATTACHED TO THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING CANNOT BE EXCHANGED.
*NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES ON ACCESSORIES, KITS, TOOLS, AND/OR CLASSES/TRAININGS.
*SALE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
*ALL EXCHANGES WILL BE TREATED AS A RETURN AND YOU WILL BE ISSUED AN IN-STORE GIFT CARD TO ORDER YOUR EXCHANGED PRODUCT (EXCLUDING CLASSES/TRAININGS)
*SALON TRAINING AND INDIVIDUAL CERTIFICATION RESCHEDULING WILL BE ASSESSED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS.
HOW TO EXCHANGE FOR IN-STORE CREDIT
*DOES NOT APPLY TO CERTIFICATIONS/TRAININGS*
1. Do not send back an item without prior authorization.
2. Fill out and submit our Return/Exchange form HERE.
3. Once we receive the form, we will email a return label to the email associated with the order.
4. Please used a standard, padded mailing envelope to protect the hair and its packaging. As a reminder, we cannot restock open or damaged hair and it will be returned at your expense.
WHAT TO EXPECT ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR EXCHANGE
1. You will receive an email from Top Knot Extensions stating that your return has been received.
2. If the product is viable for an exchange, we will issue you a in-store credit in the form of an e-gift card for the amount you paid minus taxes and shipping costs.
3. You will receive an email with a code for the gift card that can be applied to any future purchases.
*If damage or alteration is visible, the item cannot be exchanged. Human hair extensions are considered a hygienic product. We take matters of hygiene and public safety seriously and do not allow opened items to be returned for the safety of all our customers. We are not alone – other hair extensions suppliers do not allow returns of opened items for the same reasons.