Each bundle of the TK Mini Flex Tips has a total of 50 pieces.
Each individual Mini Flex Tip is 0.8 grams and the total weight for the whole bundle is 40 grams.
The Mini Flex Tip has a silicone piece where the bead is attached.
The TK Mini Flex Tips are 100% full cuticle human hair. With proper care, the hair can last up to one year.
We love the Mini Flex Tips because they are so versatile! Here at Top Knot, we have used them as an addition to a weft install, for added fullness on the sides, and also individually. The options are endless when it comes to the Mini Flex Tips.
We recommend a total of one bundle to equal about one row of sew in wefts.
For a whole head installation, we recommend a total of 2-3 bundles.
Use our TK Mini Beads to install Mini Flex Tip Extensions.
Use a sulfate-free shampoo and hair products.
Brush hair thoroughly multiple times a day.
Avoid spraying sunscreen and tanning solutions on wefts.
Sleep in a low bun or braid.
Never sleep on wet hair, as this will cause matting.
WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS, ONLY EXCHANGES FOR IN-STORE CREDIT
TOP KNOT EXTENSIONS RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied or have ordered the wrong color, we are more than happy to offer you an exchange for in-store credit. Exchanges must be made within 14 days of original purchase, must be unused, and in the original packaging.
*USED PRODUCT OR PRODUCT THAT IS OPENED AND NOT ATTACHED TO THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING CANNOT BE EXCHANGED.
*NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES ON ACCESSORIES, KITS, TOOLS, AND/OR CLASSES/TRAININGS.
*SALE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
*ALL EXCHANGES WILL BE TREATED AS A RETURN AND YOU WILL BE ISSUED AN IN-STORE GIFT CARD TO ORDER YOUR EXCHANGED PRODUCT (EXCLUDING CLASSES/TRAININGS)
*SALON TRAINING AND INDIVIDUAL CERTIFICATION RESCHEDULING WILL BE ASSESSED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS.
HOW TO EXCHANGE FOR IN-STORE CREDIT
*DOES NOT APPLY TO CERTIFICATIONS/TRAININGS*
1. Do not send back an item without prior authorization.
2. Fill out and submit our Return/Exchange form HERE.
3. Once we receive the form, we will email a return label to the email associated with the order.
4. Please used a standard, padded mailing envelope to protect the hair and its packaging. As a reminder, we cannot restock open or damaged hair and it will be returned at your expense.
WHAT TO EXPECT ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR EXCHANGE
1. You will receive an email from Top Knot Extensions stating that your return has been received.
2. If the product is viable for an exchange, we will issue you a in-store credit in the form of an e-gift card for the amount you paid minus taxes and shipping costs.
3. You will receive an email with a code for the gift card that can be applied to any future purchases.
*If damage or alteration is visible, the item cannot be exchanged. Human hair extensions are considered a hygienic product. We take matters of hygiene and public safety seriously and do not allow opened items to be returned for the safety of all our customers. We are not alone – other hair extensions suppliers do not allow returns of opened items for the same reasons.